Tuesday, March 13, 2012

March 13, 2012: Spring Has Sprung!

Guys. Spring is here. I know it's early and there could still be snow and cold and blah blah blah. It's here. The ten-day forecast is enough of an indicator for me.

After work today I went up and down the Mon on both sides of the river. It felt amazing to be biking around in a t-shirt and rolled-up leggings. The next two days are more of the same, and I have more of the same planned. If my goal is to get to 700 miles by the end of March, I better use every minute of this early spring to my benefit!

On an unrelated note and with an admittedly selfish intent*, here are songs that I think are good for biking**.

The Stills - Snakecharming the Masses


Jonsi - Go Do


*Selfish because I want to eventually make an all-encompassing biking mix, but I never write the songs down in the same place. Resulting in this mix never having been created. This seems like a good place to gather those tunes together.

**For MY biking. Listen. There's gonna be a Phil Collins track or two on here eventually. I don't profess to have a stunning taste in music that everyone else should love. I have my taste in music. That is my disclaimer!

No comments:

Post a Comment